To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information of Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) Myramar provides the following information:
- Corporate Name: Miguel y Rodríguez, S.L.U.
- Address: Avenida de Andalucía nº 21, entreplanta. 29002 – Málaga.
- Tel: 952323200
- Fax: 952331616
- email: email@example.com
- CIF: B29096708
Myramar's General Policy on on-line privacy is to respect the current legislation on the protection of personal data (Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights), the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, Myramar informs users of www.myramar.com that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes determined, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for such purpose, or when requested by the owner in the exercise of his right of cancellation.
In the event that personal data is collected through www.myramar.com the User will be previously informed in a clear and unequivocal manner, about the following points:
- Existence of a file or processing of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipient of the information.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the response to the questions asked, as well as the consequences of obtaining the data or the refusal to provide them.
- Possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The legislation applicable to the content of the Myramar Website shall be the Spanish law and the jurisdiction to which the owner of this page submits for the resolution of any dispute that may arise from its relationship with the User is that of the competent Courts and Tribunals of Malaga, Spain.