Miguel y Rodríguez, S.L.U. (hereinafter, the "OWNER") hereby informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of storage devices and data recovery in terminal equipment of the Users.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the User's computer/smartphone/ tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow storing the User's browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed and are used to facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful to the User.
- Optimize the User's navigation by tracking the session.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
The Website and App uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory: Cookies are strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
- Functional: These cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience such as, for example, displaying the weather forecast based on their location.
- Statistics/Analytics: These cookies collect information related to the use of the site, such as time spent on the site and content visited by readers to measure performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents.
- To know if the User who is accessing is new or repeating visit.
- Advertising Personalization/Customization: These cookies obtain information from the user's browsing to manage advertising space and offer a more relevant and quality content for them based on their tastes.
How to disable cookies?
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website can be disabled in the Website settings. These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, to gain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to set privacy with six different position slider that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed/set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- From the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy Panel.
- From the Firefox Option you can choose to Use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other topics related with your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the Cookies section, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu select the "Preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain features and the full functionality of the Web Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the Website settings.
These settings are located on the footer of the Website. In addition, as with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
f you wish to modify your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below, you can find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
This Website and App do not install our cookies on users' devices until they have accepted their installation.
Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the settings, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these, or you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything this Website offers.